What to Expect
Getting to the Church: For complete directions click HERE.
What Should I Wear? Dress comfortably. Wear casual and comfortable clothes on Sunday morning. Wednesday nights are always casual. You can come straight from work or classes. Don’t worry about what you wear–just come expecting a great experience!
What Do I Bring? If you have a Bible, bring it with you to church. If you don’t have a Bible, you can ask any usher, greeter, or staff person for one. You may take with you after the service as our gift.
When Do I Need To Arrive? Our LIFE Groups begin at 9:00 am and our Worship service is at 10:15 am. We recommend that you arrive 15 minutes early for parking and traffic.
Where Do I Park? Parking is available in lots all around the church. There are handicap parking places at all the entrances to the church. Look for one of our friendly security carts for a needed ride. Drop off locations are available at the three overhang entrances of the church. Entrances are marked for your convenience.
To find your Sunday School LIFE Group, please visit the links below or the Welcome Center in the foyer of our Sanctuary. One of our friendly greeters will be glad to assist you. You can also ask one of our greeters located at each entrance to our facility.
What About My Children? If you have children, our preschool ministry provides classes for birth through kindergarten. Our children’s ministry provides classes for first grade through the fifth grade. The 10:15 am Worship times of extended session are for Birth – 3yrs old. Families with 4yr & 5yr olds and K-5th grade children are encouraged to locate an activity pack for Worship
Because every child is priceless, the following security measures are in place for each family:
- All times that a preschooler is on campus, they will need to be checked in at the Preschool Welcome Center. A label identifying the child will be printed along with a security label for the parent. The security label MUST be returned for the child to be released. Children 4 and older attend the worship services.
- Parents will be contacted with any behavior issues or health concerns during class or worship times.
- We request that you label your child’s diaper bag and the contents inside the diaper bag, such as bottles, wipes, etc. We have diaper bag tags available for each child. Please notify us if your child has an allergy. Details about the Preschool or the Children’s Ministry can be found by clicking HERE.
- Details about the STUDENT MINISTRIES can be found by clicking MIDDLE SCHOOL OR HIGH SCHOOL.
- Details about the COLLEGE/CAREER MINISTRY can be found by clicking HERE
Fairview is a friendly church. We strive to make you feel welcome and at ease. Rest assured that we will not embarrass you by asking you to speak, read or pray. We will respect your privacy. We do ask one favor and that is to provide your contact information so the Pastors can answer questions you may have about about our church. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.
We would love to hear from you!
If you have any questions, please contact us below or call 662.328.2924